25 December 2009

Tis The Season!

It is offically Christmas day here in Australia (sorry if you follow me on more then one site, you have probably already read that if you do) and I just wanted to wish everyone a very safe happy and fun Christmas day.

I plan on watching the first movie from my NCIS list today (an Abby gingerbread woman if you can guess which one) so hopefully the review for it will be up soon.

In other NCIS/Christmas related news I brought in the holiday watching Apollo 13, odd I know but I don't like the Christmas movie on and the only Christmas ep is one of Frasier and yeah not that big a fan of Kelsey Grammar. Good news, I got my Joe Spano fix which has been lacking in this season of NCIS... I want to see some Fornell!

Anyway have a great day and merry merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment