03 December 2009

Diagnosis: Terminal

Tony DiNozzo: "So, let me guess. You guys caught a bad case of
'DiNozzo-itis', had Vance send you down south?"
Ziva David: " 'DiNozzo-itis'... Sounds venereal."
NCIS 6x02 Agent Afloat
Well it may not be venereal like Ziva David thinks but it is damn infectious and a cure is yet to be found... Just ask one of the numerous NCIS fangirls out there. Of course I don't think there are actually any of us who are actively looking for a cure.
Never heard of DiNozzoitis? Basically it is a loss of all sense and reason the moment Michael Weatherly, who plays Special Agent Anthony D. DiNozzo Jr. on NCIS (the greatest show in the world), is shown on screen, in photos and more recently sings. There is just something about Michael Weatherly, particularly as Tony DiNozzo, that has sufferers going insane and drooling.
Signs of DiNozzoitis:
*Uncontrollable drooling, daydreaming and fantasizing
*Repeat viewings of NCIS and often times Dark Angel
*Spending an entire day Tweeting with other DiNozzoitis sufferers about Tony DiNozzo and not seeing anything wrong with it
*Spending obscene amounts of money buying all of Michael Weatherly's movies and TV shows, even if you have to buy online or from overseas
*Constant quoting of Tony/Michael lines
*Relating any and all things in life to Tony/Michael
*Dreaming up ways to be with Tony/Michael and/or your future lives together
And dozen of other symptoms all relating to Tony/Michael
If you are showing one or more of the above symptoms take 2 episodes of NCIS with a glass of NCIS fan fiction. If symptoms persist consult Dr. Donald 'Ducky Mallard', if symptoms worsen seek out Dr. Brad Pitt IMMEDIATELY!
For me, a sufferer of DiNozzoitis, I set up this blog to write reviews for an NCIS related New Years Resolution, my goal is to watch every movie ever referenced in the hit drama, and it will also be another place where I rant about and examine Tony DiNozzo.
Don't worry I am not completely insane, I do have other interests, I just felt I needed an outlet for my love of Tony DiNozzo... yes I do realise he is a fictional character and I do know how to separate life from fiction, I am a writer myself and just appreciate the creation that is DiNozzo and as a fangirl I appreciate the talents of Michael Weatherly, if you really sat down and watched the show you would see what I mean.
I don't really expect anyone to read this, let alone comment, but it would be nice.... you should know though me track record with blogs is not that successful, hopefully writing about NCIS, Michael Weatherly, Tony DiNozzo and things connected will help a bit. Fingers crossed!
Peace... Out

1 comment:

  1. I definitely think I'm suffering from DiNozzoitis! Love the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete