09 December 2009

Possibly A Frame Up?

I just went to sign in blogger to make a post about NCIS and it wouldn't let me because apparently my account had been temporarily disabled, I have no clue why. So after 5 minutes of confusion, 10 minutes reading every terms and conditions relevant, a minute to send a message to google 10+ minutes searching my room for my missing phone, 5 begging prayers to the PTB to find my phone, 1 minute searching for my phone charger and 2 codes to verify my account (the first didn't work) I am back... not that anyone would have noticed I was missing.

All this on top of no new NCIS this week and already being stressed out about my high school reunion/farewell on Saturday I am in dire need of of some SERIOUS Tibbs or crack!fics. Instead I will try and make said post or end up bashing my head into the nearest wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment