18 December 2009

MISSING

Well sorry I haven't been around lately with the holidays and a school reunion I have been run off my feet, now things are slowing down with Christmas next week I thought I would have more time... but wouldn't you know it I killed my laptop charger last night... I have resorted to emailing NCIS fanfiction to my hotmail so I can read it on my massively tiny screen of my phone. Hopefully I will get the charger tomorrow but knowing my parents they just might make me wait until christmas day for it. I MISS SYLVIA (my laptop) and all our NCIS fun we had together. Thank God I didn't break it until after I saw the new episode of NCIS... anywho all this means is that I will be back whenever I get the charger, expect a movie review soon.

Oh and in case you didn't know Daddy DiNozzo and the 15oth episode of NCIS air on the 12th of January... I am actually counting down the days.

Until whenever stay safe and enjoy NCIS!

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering where the hell you've been! Glad to hear that you're okay! LOL

    ReplyDelete