27 January 2010

Another reason for my love of Tony DiNozzo:

My life is complete!I didn't think it could be anymore complete than the awesome 150th episode of NCIS but boy was I wrong!

I almost fainted during this weeks NCIS ep when... wait for it... Michael Weatherly as Tony DiNozzo referenced my favorite all time movie... POLLYANNA! Not just any Pollyanna though, the Hayley Mills Pollyanna, which I have on both DVD and VHS and have watched about as much as I have watched NCIS episode SWAK! OK maybe I have watched Pollyanna maybe just a little bit more than SWAK because I did watch it at least once a week during my childhood.

I have been hoping for him to do it since the first time he ever made a movie reference and today it was realised!

Now I finally have the first movie for my movie reviews.

Also I am choosing to ignore that he referenced the WORST book series EVER... There is only one Twilight that matters to me and that is the final episode of season 2 of NCIS!

Not that I really need to watch Pollyanna to write a review but it looks as though my Wednesday night is going to be spent curled up in bed watching it for the billionth time.

No comments:

Post a Comment